Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lets get the bloggin started

Boy who would have thought it would be so hard to figure out what to write.  I have a passion for paper crafting.  There are so many talented crafters out there and I admire so may of them.  My hope is that you will find inspiration from my creations and will give them a try for yourself.
 
My first card was created some time ago.  I seem to always need Sympathy cards.  I keep a box of cards in my office for my coworkers to purchase.  Sadly the Sympathy Cards are the first to go.
 

Until next time,

 

 
 

4 comments:

  1. I think this card if just beautiful, could use it for birthday or thank you also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you please share with me the recipe for the making this beautiful card? I would appreciate and email to vbuller05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too would like the measurements for this card. Is it 3 layer or 4 layers. Is it 4 1/4 by 5 1/2?

      Delete
  3. I love this card. A perfect blend of good design and excellent colours. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete