Friday, October 24, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box

I've fallen for the Curvy Keepsake die from Stampin Up.  I ordered the die as a 1/2 price item from my Stampin Up party in September and since then I've made 50+ boxes.  I have 3 photos of my creations. 
 
This first box I made as a thank you for the gals who ordered from my Stampin Up party. I like to include something handmade with their orders to say Thank You.  
 
 
I also made 30 of the 2 designs above for my son's school to sell at our Annual Barbecue Beef Dinner and Bake Sale. I stamped "Give Thanks" on the pumpkins instead of "Happy Halloween" as seen in the first photo.  I also followed a tutorial from Scraphexe which has instructions on how to cut the paper strips to die cut for a two-toned look.  
 
I've also made 15 more for my co-workers and for some special Trick-or-Treaters for the coming week. 
 
There are so many more designs to try I can't wait
 
Until next time,

P.S. - I wanted to link to the inspiration for the Scarecrow box I found on Pinterest.  The watermark on the pin is from "Thoughts That Stick" by Julie Petta but I'm unable to link to the website since its pointing back to a subscriber only site.   
 

4 comments:

  1. These look womderful, Chris! I wish I had ordered the die!!! I'd like to make some for my craft show in November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teresa, you are officially the first to comment on my blog. As for the die you will love it, its so versatile and easy to use. Thanks again, Chris

      Delete
  2. Chris - I think this die will be on my wish list! Such wonderful ideas!! Will the die fit in my cuttlebug?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy, Thank you for your comment. The die does fit through the Cuttlebug. You will really love this die
      there are so many things you can do with it.

      Delete