Tuesday, December 23, 2014

More Calendars for the Girls

Here are a few more calendars I have ready for the girls in my family to choose from at our Christmas get together.  This is the second set of calendars I've made for the ladies. 
 
Things have been crazy around here since my last post and I didn't take the time to get photos of the first set of calendars which I gave to the ladies I work with.
 
Like the previous calendars I made for the guys.  I used a Papertrey Ink coaster as the base, patterned paper, cardstock, felt and half-backed pearls.  The leaves are pieces I cut from a floral pick I found at Michaels.  It's just a stem of plastic leaves covered in glitter.  I also used Tim Holtz's easel die to make the calendar stand on a desktop.
 
 
I promise there will be something other than calendars on my next post. 
 
Until next time,
 

1 comment:

  1. Love your calendars, how do you have them standing. Also, what stamp set is the greeting "Wishing you the best today and always. Thank you so much for your assistance.

    ReplyDelete